day 75. from my world to you...
as i clean out my inbox, i'm noting a few things that one should check out...
- after six months abroad, bill boyles, fellow global traveler/vlogger/badass, is going on a drinking tour of the USA. download his revver podcasts vis-a-vis quicktime
- Sugree Phatanapherom, Patipat Susumpow and Isriya Paireepairit are preparing my Thailand itinerary to be a rocking adventure. when i land, they will ship me off to Price of Songkla University and find me a few subjects to interview for mobile active and might get me on http://www.duocore.tv/
- Handmade Nation, the rockin craft documentry profiled in episode 6, has a new teaser. they also reopened their ETSY shop.
- abby (abhishek baxi) , microsoft enthusiast and jelly delhi organizer, uploaded photos of our adventure to zoomr.
- chris penn thinks "luck of seven" is a good opportunity to pump up your linkage on search engines.
- sstrudeau wrote up the best damn reasons for you to contribute.
- beth went to cambodia bloggers summit, got sick on fried bugs and gave away geek shirts. HAWT!
- eddward hasbrouck, the practical nomad, will be testifying at a TSA hearing on the US's GOVT's latest proposals on surveillance, control and monitoring of travelers. apparently, the TSA is seeking to allow "government-compelled search and interrogation by unregulated, private, commercial third parties who would be 'free' to retain, use, publish, sell, rent, or disclose the records of our travels." if you get a chance check out his schedule.
- Siddharth, from Dristhi, has a blog where you'll find some of the work achieved by community video magazine makers.
- i've added a bunch of people who've blogged about the trip.
- finally, subscribe to jetset! their show rocks, the mix rules, and they are going to post an interview shortly.